How To Create A LinkedIn Group For Your Law Firm [Video]
Chris Dreyer | March 27, 2013
Follow Attorney Rankings on LinkedIn to be updated every time we find fantastic, innovative ways to market your law firm online.
This is a video walk through of how to create a LinkedIn group for your law firm. It is a step by step process. It also discusses why you should setup group rules and check your group settings to enable discussions from members. A LinkedIn group is beneficial to a law firm looking to expand its brand identity as well as build a community to reel in clients. Groups can be created for each specialization so there are niche specific locations to discuss particular practice areas.
LinkedIn Video Tutorials:
1. How To Create a Lawyer LinkedIn Profile
2. How To Create a Company Law Firm LinkedIn Profile
3. How To Join Relevant LinkedIn Groups For Lawyers
4. How Lawyers Can Optimize Their Profile Feed On LinkedIn
5. 10 Ways A Lawyer Can Get Connections On LinkedIn