PPC (Pay Per Click) Management for Lawyers
What is Google Adwords?
Google Adwords is Google’s main advertising revenue source. It is a pay-per-click advertising network in which advertisers bid using an auction based system on selected keyword phrases to appear in the search results. Consequently, they are the top three search results on the page and also appear in all of the search results on the far right hand side, running down vertically.
Lawyer PPC Benefits:
• Immediate traffic and exposure
• Top results of a search engine query
• Highly qualified niche targeting
• Increased local exposure
• National visibility
PPC levels the playing field by allowing any law firm to get immediate traffic to their website.
Attorney Ranking’s PPC Management Benefits:
• Expertly built lawyer PPC campaign—We are especially experienced at creating PPC campaigns for lawyers. We have created highly successful campaigns for numerous law firms.
• Daily bid optimization—We constantly adjust bids to receive an increase in impressions and conversions.
• Keyword expansion targeting—We track search queries to continuously adjust profitable keyword phrases and block keywords that are not advantageous by altering the negative keywords list.
• Ad copy optimization—We create compelling ad copy to entice clicks.
• Statistical analysis—We provide an in-depth analysis of the effectiveness of your campaign.
A professionally designed attorney pay-per-click campaign is a complex process with many aspects necessary to create a profitable return on investment. Appoint a professional from the Attorney Ranking’s pay-per-click management team to create a Google Adwords campaign for you today.